Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises: Review

A little later than expected, but I still want to give all of you my personal review of The Dark Knight Rises. Of course, not to be a douche, it'll all be spoiler free :)
.
..
...
....
.....
AWESOME!!!

Yeah, giving you details about the movie would ruin the experience. Christopher Nolan is a cinematic genius. His films are masterpieces. Go support one of my favorite filmmakers with his brand new movie. I've always been partial to Marvel super heroes, but I can respect a good movie when I see one. 

Also, our thoughts here at Geekly Weekly go out to the families of those who lost loved ones in Colorado Friday. These people simply wanted to enjoy a masterpiece of film, and lost their lives because of it.

In the words of Ezio Auditore: "Requiescat in pace."

Hopefully, we'll actually have the first episode of the podcast up soon. Here's to hoping :)

-Frankie out

No comments:

Post a Comment