Monday, October 29, 2012

Quickie: Assassin's Creed 3

Haven't posted in a while, but it's not like I have an audience anyway :P

Back to the point though: tomorrow is the launch of Assassin's Creed III, what may very well be the last game in the series (I doubt it, businesswise, but it's possible). If this series doesn't suffer the same fate that Ubisoft's last huge franchise, Prince of Persia, we will hopefully see more games in the next generation. The series Watch Dogs looks promising though, so Ubi may put there assets into that.

All of this speculation is beyond the point, though: I'M SUPER EXCITED!!! The Assassin's Creed franchises has been one of my favorite new IP's this generation, and I'm glad to see the series come through and conclude(?)

Assassin's Creed 3 will be released in North America on October 30

Until then, Frankie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment